Just like any other organisation, our success depends on the quality of our people. This is more than simply recruiting the best. It’s about how we encourage our people to stay and grow with us and achieve their full potential. Resource Solutions Group provides its employees with genuine opportunities to reach their full potential and meet their own personal goals in the process.
To continue our success, we are always looking to attract top performers to join our fun and dynamic team. RSG has two hands on directors which have over 30 years combined experience within the Australian IT Recruitment industry, both Directors personally manage and mentor RSG team members on a daily basis.
If you’re looking to join a company that will enable you to surround yourself with other motivated, results-driven and successful individuals, then contact Resource Solutions Group to discuss employment opportunities within our company.
We offer an excellent opportunity to develop your career and exceptional earning potential for those that have the drive and ambition to succeed. In addition, we pride ourselves on nurturing a culture that is fun and supportive and enjoyable to work within.
We look to hire people who share our passion, ethics and direction. Whilst skill is important, cultural fit and value alignment come first.
Dinners, drinks, theme nights, karaoke, ten pin bowling, paint ball, cricket, limousine and helicopter rides, Wellness Days, travel vouchers, Anniversary Lunches, etc – these are just some of the fun incentives and rewards that we have. We believe that results should be rewarded.
Why work for us?
- A great team environment and solid career development plans with a company that is expanding
- A large training budget for both internal and external training and coupled with ongoing career coaching and development
- Weekly ‘lunch and learns’ – take your skills to the next level
- Weekly one-on-one coaching sessions with your manager
- Yearly career planning
- Leadership Academy
- Trainee Academy
- Bi-annual off-site Vision Retreats – be part of the future
- Lucrative commission and bonus plans
- RSG Social Club – quarterly activities
- Travel cash rewards for each year of service
- Quarterly Wellness Days
- Yearly Anniversary lunches with the directors at Melbourne’s best restaurants
What our staff say:
“I’ve never worked for an organisation that looks after their staff as well as Resource Solutions Group does”.
“I’ve learnt more at Resource Solutions Group in my first 3 months than I learnt in the 2 years I was with my previous employer”.
Current positions open within our company:
- Talent Consultant and Senior Consultant
- Divisional Manager
If you would like to express an interest in working for us, please contact one of our divisional managers