Solutions Architect- DevOps
- Market Leader
- CBD Fringe Location
- Exciting, Complex and Challenging Projects
Our client, a reputable and growing service provider is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect who enjoys working on highly complex projects and seeks a challenge. You’ll be working within a dedicated team of Architects and closely working with key internal stakeholders to provide solution design, delivery and documentation.
You’ll be successfully collaborating with multiple key and high-profile stakeholders, drawing upon your broad experience and knowledge, to understand customer’s requirements and to ensure the solutions you provide align with the business and architectural objectives.
- Develop end-to-end solution architecture for customer solutions
- Lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
- Prepare and deliver concise customer presentations and demonstrations
- Liaise with the Sales, Account managers, Project Managers and Business Architects to develop high level project schedules for development and implementation of projects
- Resolve technical issues across the Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC)
- Share and transfer appropriate knowledge and skills to other teams and staff
- Participate and execute Pre-sales activities including RFI/RFP in collaboration with other business units
- Demonstrated knowledge and competency on hosting enterprise solutions on cloud technology platforms (preferably Azure)
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs that meet business and customer requirements
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent
- Previous experience working with technologies such as: .NET, databases, SOA, cloud computing and web frameworks
What’s In it for you?
This is an amazing opportunity to join an organization who invest in their employee’s growth and development and value their employees’ innovative contributions. If you’re eager to make a relative impact and see your work come to life, then simply apply below!
Please note, only candidates who hold an Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency will be considered for this role.