Software Support Analyst- (Systems & Development experience)
- CBD Location & Immediate Start
- Reputable Technology Company
- Travel Opportunities
Our client is a multi-national technology company (a market leader in developing BI and analytics software) based in the Melbourne CBD. They are looking to grow their team and hire an Application Support Analyst. A hybrid role, the ideal candidate will possess hands-on experience in level 2 and 3 Applications and software support as well as having skills within the IT Infrastructure and systems space. You will also be familiar with the SDLC and have had exposure to software development and testing and technologies such as .Net and/or Java.
This role caters to those who are seeking a new challenge, a varied role and a desire to work across several areas of IT.
This is a fast paced and dynamic environment with many things to be fixed within the system, so if you consider yourself a problem-solver and not afraid of a challenge or complex issues, then this may be the ideal role for you.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing Applications Support
- Infrastructure Server knowledge and experience
- Networking/ server exposure for troubleshooting & resolving issues
- Knowledge of ROK management software
- Debugging experience
- Development exposure with technologies such as Java and .Net
- Development experience is necessary to be able to apply the methodologies and troubleshoot the codes
- SQL Database knowledge
- Experience within Cloud-based computing
Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must.
This company has clients across the globe and are continuing to increase their global footprint. There is a lot of excitement and opportunity, especially if you’re keen to travel!
The successful candidate will be required to participate in a full security check and must hold Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship.