Software .NET Engineer
- Clear Career Progression Pathways
- Permanent and Full-Time
- Central CBD Location
The opportunity is for a .NET Software Engineer to join an organisation that specialises in the Finance and Health Industries as a premier IT Services Provider. You are an eager, hungry and career-minded developer looking to jump into an organisation that will challenge you and promote the development of your skills and abilities. If you are looking for a long-term investment in your .NET future, then you should read on.
The role will require you to be part of the Client Project team, and report to the Senior Developer/Technical Lead. This role is the entry point to your career development in the organisation. You will:
- Develop new or modify existing product features.
- Apply Client and Industry coding standards and best practices.
- Develop, execute and document unit testing outcomes.
- Assist and guide QA resources in the development of peer test cases.
- Create designs under instruction from Senior Developers/Tech Leads.
- Review projects on a regular basis.
- .NET 2.0 onwards working in a complex application environment with significant parallel development in progress
- MS SQL 2008/2012 experience
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio products
- Following tech stack:
- Angular JS
Knowledge and industry experience in Finance and Superannuation will be viewed as desirable, but not essential.
This role is for a .NET developer candidate looking for an organisation that will invest in their career development and progression. If you are someone who is looking for a long-term engagement – apply today and we will get back to you if you are shortlisted.