Senior Wintel & Citrix Systems Engineer
- Permanent Position
- South-Eastern Suburbs
- Market Leader
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer with skills across Windows and Linux to join a market leader with an excellent reputation and a national presence.
Our client is seeking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join a highly capable IT operations team. This position will see you to be responsible for both BAU and project based activities (from day-to-day support to configuration/upgrades/new system integration) across a variety of different platforms.
To be successful in this role as Systems Engineer you will need to enjoy working as an IT generalist and have strong technical skills across the following:
- Windows 2008 (and above) Server (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, RAS)
- VMWare vSphere
- Citrix XenApp 7.6 (and above)
- Active Directory
- SAN Storage
- Exchange Server
- Experience other operating systems – such as Linux and/or Unix would be highly desirable
- Networking skills highly desirable
To be considered for this role as Systems Engineer, you will need to have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and spoken)
- A flexible approach, be a self-starter, well organised and enjoy working in a very busy environment
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated professional
- Relevant IT certifications preferred
Networking, switching and routing experience would be highly advantageous.