Senior .NET Software Engineer
- Clear Career Progression Pathways
- Permanent and Full-Time
- Central CBD Location
The opportunity is for a seasoned and experienced .NET Software Engineer to join an organisation that specialises in the Finance and Health Industries as a premier IT Services Provider. You are a knowledgeable, informed and career-minded developer looking to jump into an organisation that will challenge you and develop your leadership skills. If you are looking for a long-term investment in your .NET future, then you should read on.
The role will require you to be part of the Cross-Functional development team, and work on product features with minimal guidance from the Technical Lead.
This role is an opportunity to establish clear career development in a supportive organisation. You will:
- Develop new/modify existing product features.
- Apply Client and Industry coding standards and best practices.
- Develop, execute and document functional unit-testing outcomes.
- Automate unit testing by following development best practices.
- Work with Business Analysts/Quality Assurance team members + internal/external stakeholders to elaborate features and user stories.
- Perform analysis and investigation tasks as required.
- Commercial .NET development experience in a complex application environment with significant parallel development in progress
- MS SQL 2008/2012 experience is essential
- Strong Experience with Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio products
- Proficient in all pillars of .NET development environment, ideally a full stack software engineer
- Extensive coding, testing and documentation experience
- Following tech stack:
- Angular JS
Knowledge and industry experience in Finance and Superannuation will be viewed as desirable, but not essential. Clear communications skills are a must as you will be speaking with international colleagues as well. Ability to speak Mandarin will be seen as an advantage – but is not necessary.
This role is for an experienced and well-seasoned .NET developer looking for an organisation that will invest in their career development and progression. If you are someone who is looking for a long-term engagement – apply today and we will get back to you if you are shortlisted.