Senior Front End Developer
- South-East Location with On-Site Parking!
- Career Progression Opportunity in Modern Technologies!
- A free barista-made coffee each day!
Our client is a Financial Leading Service Provider. They really value their employees and go out and beyond to ensure the work culture/environment is rewarding, fun and inspiring. They invest in their employee’s career development and expose them to advanced, modern technologies. Our client is looking for someone who is self-motivated and passionate about building complete solutions, a master in front end technologies and also be excited about developing your career in AWS!
You will have at least 7 years of Back End Development experience and will have a familiarity with back end technologies such as Java and AWS. You are a self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and cross-functional team environment.
- 7 years + experience in software engineering building software solutions in ReactJS and AWS
- Ideally 2yrs+ AWS experience (CloudFront, S3, CloudFormation, EC2, IAM, CloudWatch, AppSync, VPC, RDS, ECS, Fargate, API Gateway, Lambda)
- Experienced on modern front-end technologies stack: ES6/7, one of the following React, Angular and Vue JS, Build tools (Webpack, Rollup, Parcel), NPM/Yarn, GraphQL, Server-side rendering.
- SOLID and DRY principles.
- Strong software design capabilities, experience in OOP, design patterns.
- Experienced in building scalable, high-available web applications.
- DevOps experience, especially continuous Integration/Delivery experience.
What’s in it for you:
- A free coffee each day
- Extra leave days
- Onsite cafeteria
- Contemporary for socializing
- Awesome offices that feature plenty of indoor recreation spaces.
- An Employee Benefits Program with many corporate discounts and perks
- Incentive programs that provide extra earnings and/or priceless experiences.
This is an opportunity for a Senior Front End Developer who is excited to expand their skill set and work with numerous new technologies, someone who wants to make a real difference and see their work come to life.
If this sounds like you and you’re up for the challenge, then apply to join the new division at one of Australia’s market leading organisations.
This role applies to Candidates with an Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency only.