Senior Business Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst (Agile)
- Permanent role
- Melbourne CBD
Are you a good communicator and able to find the root cause of a problem?
Do you have experience working with a development team?
Have you worked in the utilities industry and looking for a permanent role?
If so, continue to read.
An exciting opportunity exists to work with an energy retailer as they embark on an ambitious transformation. You will have recently worked in an Agile environment and side by side with a development team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Liaise directly with internal stakeholders from various teams to gather requirements and produce documentation for multiple, concurrent projects
- Contribute to the management of projects, utilise and develop your project management capabilities
- Work in an Agile environment and share your skills and knowledge with the greater team
You will have the following:
- Agile/Digital project delivery experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- 6+ years Business Analysis experience
- Digital project experience and the ability to work closely with technical resources
- Ability to work directly with vendors
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate and apply.