Recruitment Consultant / Administrator
- South Melbourne location (trendy and modern office)
- Industry leaders in IT Recruitment (14 year history)
- Great team environment – collaborative and supportive
Technology Recruitment Consultant / Administrator
- Do you have BIG DREAMS?
- Do you enjoy getting things done while having fun?
- Are you energetic and driven to achieve results?
- Looking for a career not a job?
Expand your career with a vibrant and reputable recruitment firm that provides all the tools you need to be successful, ongoing training, support and mentoring.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Industry leaders in Technology Recruitment with 14 year history
- Succeed in a supportive, collaborative and small team environment
- Modern and bright office on City Rd, South Melbourne
Working with RSG means joining a small and dedicated team who are full of drive, enthusiasm and share a true passion for IT Recruitment.
We truly value our team members and run fortnightly learning lunches, end of month drinks, quarterly top performer dinners, incentives and team target parties with a professional (but fun), positive and collaborative workplace with everything needed for sustained success.
At RSG we want you to succeed and reach your full potential.
We are looking for a delivery focused Recruitment Consultant who loves filling jobs and finding top IT talent. The role is focused on talent search, matching and account management with a solid pipeline of roles to recruit for with long standing clients and a strong candidate pool to source from. To be successful you will enjoy being on the phone, searching for top talent and meeting with people.
Day to day duties will include:-
- Conducting database searches and reviewing ad response,
- Phone screening, interviewing and recommending candidates
- Managing candidates throughout the recruitment proces
- Headhunting and proactive talent mapping and sourcing
- Supporting your team mates with recruitment projects, sales and marketing initiatives
- Managing and supporting clients throughout the recruitment process
There is a clear career path and we will support and coach you to become a thought leader and trusted adviser to clients and candidates within your specialist division.
- You’re a natural networker and love dealing with people on the phone & in person
- You’re a lateral thinker and love solving other people’s problems
- A can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
- You have short term and long term financial goals you are committed to achieving
- You are committed to learning and implementing training into your life
To learn more about life at RSG, watch our video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNqqJNTS-Sc&t=16s
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button and include your cover letter, resume and a brief video introduction addressing the following:
• Tell us a little about yourself?
• Why you want to work with RSG?
• What is it about this role that appeals to you?
You can upload the video to YouTube as an ‘unlisted’ video and send the link to email@example.com or alternatively send the video as an email attachment.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk to you!