Product Manager (Healthcare)
- 12-month Fixed Term
- Varied role
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
Great opportunity for a Product Manager with a solid understanding of the healthcare industry to join this growing and dynamic e-health software company. This is an exciting opportunity to bring innovation to the existing product suite in a thriving industry.
This position as Product Manager will see you sit within the product team and work on e-health products (such as new development, customisations, new releases and go-to-market preparation). Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Defining the product vision, strategy, roadmap and current plan
- Understanding the needs and wants identified within the market
- Owning and managing the backlog product requirements
- Taking an active role in the promotion of the product suite
- Ensuring the product literature is clear and written for the user
- Strong Agile methodology experience
In addition, you will have strong stakeholder management and staff management skills. You will also have strong organisational and planning skills together with strong communication, execution and follow up skills. You will take an active role in the promotion of the product and have an in-depth understanding of the requirements and needs from the customers surrounding the product.
The successful candidate will also need to have experience in having close collaboration with a range of internal and external stakeholders and leading cross functional teams. You will be someone who feels comfortable in being the ultimate decision maker for go-to-market products.
To express an interest in this role, please email your resume to Tess Bystersky today