Office 365 / Azure Engineer
- 6-Month Contract (with a view to Permanency) and Immediate start
- Work with new technologies and with a fantastic team and company culture
- Leading Business based in the South East Suburbs
Join a national market leader as they transition to DevOps and Agile and embark on several technology uplift projects. This varied role will see you working on a range of technology projects, as well as some BAU initiatives.
This role will have a strong focus on Windows and Office 365 Database Administration, with an emphasis on Azure. You will be required to produce Infrastructural designs to assist the team. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as their current Project Pipeline for this role entails lots of work. Project wise, you will have the opportunity to assist in the development of brand-new Dev/Test/UAT/Staging environments for all services using CI/CD etc on hybrid cloud. You will also be involved in database consolidation and refresh and Data Warehouse and BI platform re-architecture.
- Specialist in Azure Automation & ARM Templates
- PowerShell/Ansible/Puppet /VM/Infrastructure automation/Terraform
- Windows Database / Datawarehouse Administration
- Office 365 Admin (Exchange/SharePoint/Dynamics)
- Experience or desire to work in a team on the DevOps journey.
- Data Warehouse and BI platform re-architecture
- Advanced monitoring & analytics
- Experience supporting Dynamics on Premise ERP desirable but not essential
So what are you waiting for? This is an opportunity to join an organization who pride themselves on providing a great culture and working environment for their staff. From office drinks to team lunches, there’s an immense opportunity to grow here, both personally and technically, and have fun in the process!
Don’t delay, please apply today!