Networking & Systems Test Lead
- 12 Month Fixed-Term Opportunity close to Public Transport & Parking
- Reputable Market Leader
- Rewarding Career Development
Our client, a not-for profit organization is a market leader in their field, currently seeking a Testing Manager with rich experience in Networks & Systems. The main objective for this role is to create, maintain, automate and execute test plans whilst liaising with key Stakeholders AND Managing the Test Team. Another critical part of the role is to work on Access control systems, Network routing, configuration and Disaster Recovery planning.
- Demonstrated ability in testing in relation to systems and networks (7+ years)
- Ability to manage testing end to end (Test strategy, test planning, execution, reporting, managing various stakeholders).
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Strives for continuous improvement and ability to contribute to uplift of testing capabilities within the organisation.
- Ability to automate test execution using appropriate toolsets, ability to build regression test stacks for existing software.
- Proven capability in all aspects of testing, including automation testing, test management, UAT testing, Regression testing, DR Testing, Continuous integration and Test strategy
- Working knowledge and experience in the use of testing tools including TestComplete, QTP, UFT, HP ALM and Spira team
- Proven business analysis skills to clearly understand user requirements and translate them into testing plans
Nice to have
- Relevant Australian experience.
- Relevant testing related training and certifications
- ISTQB Certified Tester
- Prince 2 foundation level certification
- Business Analysis experience
If you consider yourself to be personable and portray a colourful personality, this is the right tole for you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity, Apply Today!