• Melbourne CBD location
• Permanent position
• Varied role
Our client is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join their team.
This role is working for an established software and services provider. This position will see you support the internal network environment including supporting, maintaining and configuring routers, switches and firewalls.
As Network Engineer, you will be responsible for a variety of both BAU and project actives. Your duties will include:
• Maintaining the networking
• Ensuring network availability
• Performing network upgrades
• Network optimization
• Configuring network devices (routers, switches and firewalls)
• Suggesting ways to improve processes
• Create and maintain technical documentation
You’ll also need to have experience working across a range of networking devices (routers, switches and firewalls) and brands (Fortigate, Big IP and F5 Load Balancers).
You will also need to:
• Have previous experience working in a similar role – and solid experience working across a variety of different networking equipment
• Enjoy working in a varied role, working across both BAU and projects
• Have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
• Have appropriate IT/Networking qualifications
To express an interest in this position (and other similar networking positions), please email your resume to Tess Bystersky today.