Full Stack Web Developer – Node/React
- Global Market Leader – CBD fringe location
- Contract with view to extensions/permanency
- Unique Industry (Emerging Technology)
This opportunity is not your ordinary role. It is a chance to join a unique organisation in an emerging industry. The business is growing fast with no signs of slowing down, and they are looking to add to their expanding Web Development team by getting an experienced and versatile Full Stack Developer with strong skills in Node and React to join their ranks.
This opportunity will see a seasoned Full Stack Developer engage with the Web Development team, tackling tasks and projects on web-, cloud- and mobile-based applications. It is a team environment, and you will share your passions for data and the environment with other developers in your team.
You will be experienced in React, Node, GraphQL, JSON, AWS Cloud Services and microservices. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing new features on existing projects, work with microservices architecture, and apply your excellent Back End skills and knowledge in building new high-quality web applications as well.
- Experienced in developing software applications, including web, desktop and server-side components, and delivering production-ready full stack solutions
- Skilful on React, Node JS, GraphQL, JSON
- Proficient with a Cloud-based practice – ideally AWS
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently and to use initiative in problem solving
- Experienced in Unit and Contract Testing
- Familiar with the Agile-style environment
This opportunity is for a Full Stack professional with a passion for the environment, new technologies, collaboration, and career progression. You will be able to hold your own, but know how to interact with a team to deliver the right results each time.
Too see if you are the right fit, apply for the role and we will get back to you if you are shortlisted.