Full Stack Developer – AWS and Java
- Energetic culture – start up vibes
- AWS and Java environment
- Based in the South East Suburbs
Your new role will see you working in one of Australia’s leading financial tech companies, a market leader and a people first environment we’re seeking a talented Application Developer who is highly an AWS Guru who will join a newly created delivery team.
As an Application Developer, you will interact daily within a cross-functional team and manage the life cycle of product delivery. So if you have a strong understanding and passion for developing and optimising apps from concept through to final production then this role is for you!
- 7 years + experience in software engineering with 3 years + experience in back-end development and AWS (CloudFront, S3, CloudFormation, EC2, IAM, CloudWatch, AppSync, VPC, RDS, ECS, Fargate, API Gateway, Lambda).
- 3 years+ experience in working with Agile environments.
- Experienced on modern front-end technologies stack: ES6/7, one of the following React, Angular and Vue JS, Build tools (Webpack, Rollup, Parcel), NPM/Yarn, GraphQL, Server-side rendering.
- Worked with microservices and Serverless architecture.
- Automated testing, mocking, unit-testing experience.
- Experienced in building back-end services using one of the following languages (but not limited to): Java, NodeJS, PHP etc.
- Experienced with containers (Docker), RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- SOLID and DRY principles.
- Strong software design capabilities, experience in OOP, design patterns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work in cross-functional team environments.
- Experienced in building scalable, high-available web applications.
- DevOps experience, especially continuous Integration/Delivery experience.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Build, deploy and support full-stack software applications.
- Build high-available, secured systems in microservices architecture.
- Provide assistant, coaching to junior members in the team.
- Contribute to greenfield development.
- Writes clean, high-quality, testable and reliable code with security (injection, XSS, sensitive data) and scalability taken into account.
What you’ll get!
- Great employee engagement
- Highly desirable team culture
- On site cafe
- Modern office
This fantastic opportunity for an AWS Guru will see you leading the way in an awesome organisation, developing exciting new technology in a Java development team. A fun and exciting culture with an attractive salary is up for grabs with progression and great employee engagement.
Click apply or email James.L@resourcesolutionsgroup.com.au
This role is filling fast so get in quick!