Domain Architect – Network and Security (AWS)
- Permanent Opportunity, great City Location
- Well-Known Australian Brand
- Newly Created Role
Our client is a well-established Australian brand who encourage their staff to find their passion and drive in coming to work each day! They are seeking a passionate Networking Architect to become part of the transformational journey in joining their Information Technology team. This newly created role will see the ideal candidate working across a mix of Cloud Technologies (AWS & Azure), innovation, project & support activities. You’ll be contributing to the teams’ success in helping the them provide highly innovative and effective IT solutions.
- Develop architecture documentation for initiatives/projects focusing on the Networking and Security architecture domain
- Lead the production of domain specific architecture material such as models, designs, patterns and solutions and ensure it is consistent & complimentary to other architecture domains.
- Maintain oversight, and sign-off on intermediate and detailed design and changes to existing solution architecture as required
- Deliver and discuss domain architecture, solution architectures and recommendations to both senior staff and business stakeholders
- Assist with the development of proposals for IT change and associated statements of work
- AWS Certifications
- Retail experience is highly admirable
- Highly knowledgeable in Network routing, switching, transforming networks, Software Defined Networks (SDN), Hybrid WAN and mobile/wireless networking
- Experience defining and evolving enterprise LAN/WAN across public/private cloud (I/P/S) aaS, data centres, edge sites and IP based unified communication solutions
- Expertise in incorporating Network Security technologies (Content Filters, NextGen Firewalls, IPS, NAC, CDN etc.) to secure network architecture
- Developed pragmatic solution architecture that incorporates elements of above Network and Security technology concepts
- Reviewed Network and Security detail designs for quality and adherence to solution architecture
- Performed governance and quality assurance during the implementation of approved Network and Security designs
- Has at least 5+ years’ experience as a Network and Security Architect
Benefits to you:
- A supportive leadership and team environment
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Central location, close to good transport links
Want to make a difference? Apply now!