Digital Accessibility Consultant
- Employer of Choice
- Ability to help the Community
- Inner Eastern Suburbs
Do you love working in a team, independently when needed and have a drive to make a difference in the accessibility field? Then this dynamic role, which will see you making changes and helping those in need, is for you.
A position has recently become available in the Digital Accessibility space, with a focus in areas such as accessibility assessments, technical evaluations of various devices and requiring the reporting of technical/practical accessibility issues giving you the opportunity to provide your expert opinion to resolve any issues while promoting positive change.
The right candidate will have work experience with:
- WCAG 2.1 (Essential)
- HTML, CSS and JavaScrip
- Conduct Tests and write reports on issues found within applications.
- Ability to conducts one on one group training and group workshops.
- 3+ Years Accessibility consulting experience
- Tertiary qualification in HCI, Computer Science or
Our client is looking to expand it’s already highly regarded IT team and is on the lookout for someone who isn’t afraid to take leadership, actively contribute to a great team and keep on top of current developments, trends, approaches to accessibility and UX.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Provide tailored technical and design recommendations to high-profiled clients
- Lead and conduct user test sessions and focus groups
- Assess products and evaluate best practice standards
- Participate in Research & Development of tools about accessible design techniques
- Attend and be part of industry conferences and more
But more importantly, you will also have the fiery passion to make a difference in today’s digital age!