Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Permanent opportunity
- National role
Are you an experienced geospatial Business Development Manager looking for a new challenge?
Can you find a value proposition within every interaction?
Are you a ‘hunter’ who can solve problems and improve a business process?
If so, please continue to read.
This is a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager with geospatial sales experience to join a well-known infrastructure focused organisation. A strong track record in building business, opening doors and forming relationships will see you succeed in this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Generating and developing new leads and opportunities and converting to sales
- Building and leverage strong industry relationships and general contacts to enhance the company position
- Achieving sales targets through strategic selling processes and adherence to sales strategy and plan
- Attending the relevant networking and industry events
- Conducting and facilitating basic demonstrations with support from technical resources
And a whole lot more.
You will have the following:
- A high level of integrity and be proactive with high levels of energy
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience as a successful B2B Salesperson
- Strong understanding of technology and experience using Salesforce CRM
- Performance driven – deciding and initiating action, achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Strong knowledge on financial and risk management
If this sound like you, don’t hesitate and apply for this role now.