Business Analyst/ Scrum Master
- Ability to progress and build your career.
- Progressive Technology environment in modern office space
- City fringe Location – Close to Public Transport
Our client is a prominent software developer looking to embark on a new phase of software application development. They have an opportunity for an experienced Business analyst/ Scrum Master to assist in the venture.
Your responsibilities will include writing User Stories and Acceptance criteria to drive continuous improvement, Document product artefacts, maintain Kandan board and update issue in Jira, hold and purpose Sprint planning and Standups to manage backlog in Jira. All the while utilising the Agile methodology and practices to to identify the current road block and help expedite the software development delivery.
In order to maximise your impact in the role you need to be proficient in following:
– Jira (tracking backlogs, assigning tasks and managing issues)
– Kanban board
– Creating Sprint plans , Sprint Burndowns and BurnUps
– knowledge in Web Applications, API and Database.
This is an opportunity for the right person to cement themselves in a company that promotes growth and continuous learning. If you are looking for an opportunity to shine this will be the one to apply for.