Business Analyst (Intermediate)
- Permanent Role in CBD Fringe
- Global Leader with a diverse client base
- Contribution to Business innovation
Our client, a progressive market leader is looking for an efficient Business Analyst to liaise with internal stakeholders and assist the team with external customers in documenting user requirements, contributing to solution design and producing clear and functional specifications. As a Business Analyst, you possess good technical understanding when conducting an analysis. You will be providing recommendations and input into designs, developing solutions to supporting the company’s product suite.
- Conduct Analysis and provide recommendations
- Analyse existing systems and procedures to determine their effectiveness and suitability for implementations of new initiatives
- Work with stakeholders and customers
- Consultative approach, with an ability to work and liaise with a wide range of personnel with differing levels of technical understanding, most predominantly business owners of work requests
- Good interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- The capacity to effectively establish and maintain internal and external networks and relationships
- Conceptual ability; strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills
- Ability to break-down, understand and communicate complex issues
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in similar vendor environment will be favourable
If you have impeccable attention to detail and you’re a team player, then this is the role for you! This is an opportunity to showcase your innovative skills by contributing to the business’s success with tremendous potential for career growth and progression.