- Permanent role
- Melbourne CBD
- Exciting opportunity
A fantastic opportunity exists for a BA with 4-5 years of Australian wealth management experience to join a supportive team. Ideally you will have come from a technical background however have a business focus.
This permanent role will see you working on business processes and software applications and liaising with multiple stakeholders (both within IT and the business).
In order to be successful for this role, you will need (but not limited to) the following:
- To be a strong communicator and team player
- 4-5 years’ experience in Australian wealth management
- Aware of investment administration process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suit
- Microsoft Project
- Business/IT/Finance degree
- CCBA or CBAP Certification (ideally)
Just some of the responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Liaising with customers to elicit business needs and functional requirements
- Contributing to requirements gathering sessions
- Interpreting and translating business requirements into application and operational requirements
- Developing specifications according to standard templates and industry best practice
- Producing a functional specification document that is easily understood and correctly interpreted by business and technical developers
- Collaborating closely with the Applications Development team on solution designs & architecture
- Testing or assisting testing of proposed solutions or enhancements in core applications and systems processes to ensure business needs are met
This is simply an opportunity too good to miss. Apply now and don’t miss this rare opportunity.