Azure API Developer
- Work with New Technologies & a Fantastic Team
- 3- Month Contract with high likelihood to extend
- Leading Business based in the South East Suburbs
Join a Market leader in their transition to DevOps and Agile environment, where you will be designing and building modern integration, with a strong focus on Azure platforms. You will be required Implement new API strategies, supporting integration of core enterprise systems, web and mobile applications.
- Azure Platform components (API Management, Functions, Service Bus, etc)
- ARM Template scripting
- Real-time integration
- Reliable messaging
- Open API / Swagger
- CI/CD experience preferred
This is an opportunity to join an organization who pride themselves on providing a great culture and working environment for their staff. From office drinks to team lunches, there’s an immense opportunity to grow here, both personally and technically.