AWS Web Application Developer
- Learning & Development Potential
- AWS Development Opportunity
- South Eastern Suburbs Location
Your new role will see you working in one of Australia’s leading financial tech companies, a market leader and a people first environment. We’re seeking a talented AWS Guru who’s looking to join a newly created development team.
What You’ll Get:
The successful candidate will be joining an exciting, creative team in the inner SE suburbs of Melbourne. You’ll have the opportunity to work on some fantastic greenfield projects and work on the migration of older programs to the cloud, using your exceptional AWS skills. Additionally your new modern office will also include an onsite cafe and an outstanding employee engagement and culture program!
AWS (Amazon Web Services) Requirements:
- 3 years minimum developing in AWS
- Experience with at least four of the following CloudFront, S3, CloudFormation, EC2, IAM, CloudWatch, AppSync, VPC, RDS, ECS, Fargate, API Gateway, Lambda
- 7 years + experience in software engineering
- 3 years + experience in back-end development
- 3 years+ experience working within an Agile environment
- Experienced on modern front-end technologies stack: ES6/7, one of the following React, Angular and Vue JS, Build tools (Webpack, Rollup, Parcel), NPM/Yarn, GraphQL, Server-side rendering
- Worked with microservices and Serverless architecture
- Automated testing, mocking, unit-testing experience
- Experienced in building back-end services using one of the following languages (but not limited to): Java, NodeJS, PHP etc
- Experienced with containers (Docker), RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- SOLID and DRY principles
- Strong software design capabilities, experience in OOP, design patterns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work in cross-functional team environments
- Experienced in building scalable, high-available web applications.
- DevOps experience, especially continuous Integration/Delivery experience
What Will Your Role Consist Of:
- Build, deploy and support full-stack software applications
- Build high-available, secured systems in microservices architecture
- Provide assistant, coaching to junior members in the team
- Contribute to greenfield development
- Writes clean, high-quality, testable and reliable code with security (injection, XSS, sensitive data) and scalability taken into account
Click ‘Apply’ now to secure your future role.